Learning Community Requirements
Requirements for Application Submission:
- Cannot be currently enrolled in ANY other learning community on
campus including Partnership for Primary Care (PPC).
- Must be an undergraduate student.
- Must be a freshman or sophomore.
- Must complete fall 2016 semester with a minimum 3.0 GPA and
have completed 12 hours in the fall 2016 semester.
- Taken or currently registered for any of the following:
Chemistry 101 or 102 or Biology 107 or 111, 112, or ANSC
- Non-mandatory activities/field trips on weekends will be asked
of you to attend.
- Students will be selected by a committee of faculty, staff and
department heads shortly after grades are posted following the fall
semester. You will be notified through email and provided
instructions on how to register for the time so that it can be seen
on your schedule.
If you are accepted into the Learning Community program you will
need to register for the Learning Community meeting time. In Howdy
it is LCSE 002-514 on Thursdays from 5:00-6:00!